The goal of the secondary markets and liquidity committee is to formulate standardised language for use in the documentation of non-listed real estate vehicles. This will help to increase liquidity, which will in turn stimulate the creation of a secondary market.
- The committee explores and provides guidance on issues related to liquidity in the non-listed market and how these have led to secondary markets.
- Contribute on an ongoing basis to update the (Liquidity) Guidelines
- Develop best practice guidelines for all types of fund exits in both open and closed ended real estate funds.
- Promote best practices for liquidity
- Identify opportunities for standardised language in documentation
- Increase awareness of and activity in secondary trading of unlisted funds
- Provide guidance and discuss the influence of national regulations on secondary trading and liquidity in general to understand any barriers in different European countries, public disclosures and redemption mechanism.
|Thomas Kallenbrunnen (Chair)||PGIM Real Estate||Germany|
|Ashley Marks (Vice-Chair)||Capra Global Partners||United Kingdom|
|David Dix||The Townsend Group, an Aon Company||United Kingdom|
|Jakob Kær Bille Krogh Nielsen||Danica Pension||Denmark|
|Keeran Kang||Partners Group||United Kingdom|
|Kieran Farrelly||StepStone Group||United Kingdom|
|Lauren O'Brien||AREIM AB||United Kingdom|
|Sander Veltman||Syntrus Achmea Real Estate & Finance||The Netherlands|
|Sonia Gonzalez Valverde||Shell Asset Management Co||The Netherlands|
|Steffen Hartmann||Helaba Invest||Germany|
The Liquidity Module helps investors understanding their liquidity rights and managers to fairly manage subscriptions, redemptions and secondary transactions.