The goal of the secondary markets and liquidity committee is to formulate standardised language for use in the documentation of non-listed real estate vehicles. This will help to increase liquidity, which will in turn stimulate the creation of a secondary market.
- The committee explores and provides guidance on issues related to liquidity in the non-listed market and how these have led to secondary markets.
- Contribute on an ongoing basis to update the (Liquidity) Guidelines
- Develop best practice guidelines for all types of fund exits in both open and closed ended real estate funds.
- Promote best practices for liquidity
- Identify opportunities for standardised language in documentation
- Increase awareness of and activity in secondary trading of unlisted funds
- Provide guidance and discuss the influence of national regulations on secondary trading and liquidity in general to understand any barriers in different European countries, public disclosures and redemption mechanism.
|Alistair Dryer (Chair)||Aviva Investors Real Estate Multi Manager||United Kingdom|
|Thomas Kallenbrunnen (Vice-Chair)||Helaba Invest||Germany|
|Casper van Grieken||CBRE BV||The Netherlands|
|Dimme Lucassen||Aberdeen Asset Management (FoF)||United Kingdom|
Dominic von Felten
UBS Global Asset Management
|Johan Temse||First Swedish National Pension Fund (AP1)||Sweden|
|Kilian Toms||Landmark Partners||United Kingdom|
|Melville Rodrigues||CMS Cameron McKenna||United Kingdom|
|Paul Jackson||Accord Group Holdings||United Kingdom|
|Sander Veltman||Syntrus Achmea Real Estate & Finance||The Netherlands|
The Liquidity Module helps investors understanding their liquidity rights and managers to fairly manage subscriptions, redemptions and secondary transactions.