INREV, the European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles, is a non-profit association that seeks to improve transparency, professionalism and best practice in the non-listed real estate investment industry. The Association has grown from its launch in May 2003 to more than 400 corporate members, representing over 4,000 individual member representatives, from all over Europe and beyond.
INREV’s activities range from data collection and research, to the publication of industry guidelines and the organisation of events and training courses for members and the wider industry.
The organisation is supported by an office team in two locations, Amsterdam and Brussels. The INREV team currently consists of approximately twenty-five people.
INREV’s market information is the leading source of accurate and comprehensive data on the non-listed real estate industry and includes several indices and non-listed vehicles databases. The INREV Indices and online index analysis tools support all aspects of the real estate investment process from asset allocation to performance measurement. The INREV Vehicle Universes contain information on non-listed real estate funds, debt funds and funds of funds.
On a day-to-day basis, the Research & Analytics Analyst will be contributing to the expansion and ongoing maintenance of INREV’s research and market information products, ensuring quality, productivity and seamless delivery. The Research & Analytics Analyst will work with the Research & Market Information team to support the improvements and expansion of the data and the development of INREV market intelligence and analytics.
- Be responsible for the expansion and ongoing production, development and improvement of INREV’s research and market information products, which includes data collection, data quality checks, validation and analysis.
- Proactively reach out to members and non-members to contribute data and information to INREV: the INREV Vehicles Universes, the INREV Indices, surveys and other projects as required.
- Provide supporting data and analysis for internal and external projects that use INREV’s primary sources of information.
- Actively contribute from a research and analytics perspective to other areas of INREV, such as professional standards, public affairs, events, training and communications.
- Support the Research
Role in the Team
The Research & Analytics Analyst reports directly to the Senior Research & Analytics Manager.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree, with a major in statistics, physics, engineering, mathematics or real estate.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral English (working language at INREV).
- Experience of data collection, data cleansing and analysing large datasets, writing reports, preparing and delivering presentations an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, good working knowledge of MS Office suite especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good understanding of statistical languages an advantage, in particular Python and R
- Proficient in at least one European language in addition to English, strong preference for Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, assertive and a strong communicator
- Analytically minded, high level of precision and meticulous attention to detail
- Team player, and able to work responsibly alone
- Becoming part of a leading European association, representing, promoting and shaping an industry which grows and develops at a high pace
- A young, energetic, multicultural and growing team
- Indicative gross annual salary circa EUR 30,000
- Hours: 40 hours a week
- Appointment will be based initially on an annual contract
- Based in Amsterdam
- Overnight travel may be required
Please submit your application in writing with a CV and cover letter to HR@inrev.org.
The deadline for applications is Monday 30 April 2018.