Do you enjoy planning and working on impactful projects for the real estate industry? Are you excited about working closely with industry experts and help to shape industry standards and practice? INREV is looking for a Professional Standards Analyst to support in the next development stage of the INREV Guidelines and industry standards.
INREV is Europe’s leading platform for sharing knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practice across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association and work for and with our members.
The INREV team is currently made up of 33 employees, with 30 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, expanding knowledge and awareness of INREV, and increasing the association’s competitiveness.
During a recent strategy day, the INREV team set out to describe below what it means to work at INREV:
- Entrepreneurial - We are creative, innovative and resourceful and think beyond borders to get the job done
- Leaders - We strive to achieve the best, get things done and make a lasting difference for our community
- Family - We work together as a team and with our members in a professional and caring manner
- Inclusive - We take pride in being an oasis of diversity
- Passionate - We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it
The Professional Standards Analyst is part of INREVs professional standards team which works closely with the different experts of our members and other departments within INREV to ensure that the different areas of professional standards are fully integrated in INREVs events and training programme and aligned with our research, market information and public affairs activities.
You will report directly to the Director of Professional Standards.
As a Professional Standards Analyst, you will support the professional standards team with a major review of the INREV Guidelines. The INREV Guidelines are leading industry standards, best practices, guidelines and online assessment tools to help members throughout their investment process.
This is a great opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience in different areas of institutional real estate investment (e.g., ESG, Reporting, Performance Measurement, Due Diligence) and join a small, energetic, hands-on team of professionals.
You need to work closely with the relevant committees and working groups and to build and maintain a network of members to encourage their participation in INREV projects.
The role includes receiving and implementing members feedback to update industry guidance, tools and examples.
- Support the Professional Standards team with the project management of the guidelines review which includes among others:
- Developing project briefs, plans and specifications.
- Monitoring milestone completion and tracking progress.
- Creating and maintaining records of member queries.
- Assist and work closely with the INREV committees and working groups.
- Support the team in the update and execution of various projects such as the online Self-Assessment Tool and research studies.
- You are a recent graduate in a field related to real estate, economics, business, finance or law. Internships / prior experience in the real estate investment industry, financial services or alternative investment sector is a plus.
- Passionate about investments and real estate, with an eye to detail and quality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you will liaise with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds including business stakeholders, i.e. INREV members.
- Project management and analytical skills, hands-on, sociable and flexible.
- The candidate must be fluent in English (written and oral).
- Become part of a leading European association that is representing, promoting and shaping a fast-paced and growing industry.
- An energetic, multicultural and growing team.
- Fun team building events and monthly team drinks.
- One-year full time contract (40 hours a week).
- Annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays.
- Market competitive salary.
- To start asap.
Please send your resume and short motivation letter to Constantin Sorlescu, Director of Professional Standards email@example.com +31 (0)20 235 8616.