INREV, the European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles, is a non-profit association that seeks to improve transparency, professionalism and best practice in the non-listed real estate investment industry. The Association has grown from its launch in May 2003 to more than 430 corporate members, representing over 4,000 individual member representatives, from all over Europe and beyond.
INREV’s activities range from data collection and research, to the publication of industry guidelines and the organisation of events and training courses for members and the wider industry.
The organisation is supported by an office team in Amsterdam which currently exists of 28 people.
As our Professional Standards Associate, you work on challenging projects and work together with INREV’s committees towards the development and adoption of the INREV Guidelines and standards for the non listed real estate industry. The Professional Standards department is responsible for developing industry standards, best practices, guidelines and online assessment tools to help its members throughout their investment process.
- Manage and review the maintenance and ongoing development of the guidelines and standards. This includes support on various digital projects.
- Support the education and implementation of the guidelines and standards.
- Liaise with and support committees and working groups. This involves active project management support for the Senior Professional Standards Manager on committee activities, meeting minutes and action items.
- Build and maintain a European network with members to encourage their participation in INREV projects
Role in the team
The Professional Standards Associate reports directly to the Senior Professional Standards Manager who is heading the department.
- Academic level. Bachelor or Master’s degree in a field related to Real Estate, economics, business, finance or law
- 1-3 years of experience in Real Estate or Investment Management Consultancy, preferably in a project management role. Experience with the non-listed real estate is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both in written and in oral English
- Preferably fluent in 1 additional European language (preferably in German or French)
- Internationally deployable
- A young, international and growing team
- A competitive remuneration package
- Becoming part of a leading pan-European association, representing, promoting and shaping an industry which grows and develops at a high pace
- Full-time contract of 40 hours a week
Send cover letter and CV indicating your motivation, suitability, skills and experience relevant to this role to Constantin Sorlescu, Senior Professional Standards Manager at email@example.com +31 20 235 8616.