Do you enjoy designing engaging marketing content? Are you excited about an idea of collaborating with colleagues and help bringing ideas to life? INREV is looking for Junior Brand & Design Associate to join our team in Amsterdam Zuid-As.
INREV is Europe’s leading platform for sharing knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practice across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association and work for and with our members.
The INREV team is currently made up of 33 employees, with 30 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, expanding knowledge and awareness of INREV, and increasing the association’s competitiveness.
During a recent strategy day, the INREV team set out to describe below what it means to work at INREV:
- Entrepreneurial - We are creative, innovative and resourceful and think beyond borders to get the job done
- Leaders - We strive to achieve the best, get things done and make a lasting difference for our community
- Family - We work together as a team and with our members in a professional and caring manner
- Inclusive - We take pride in being an oasis of diversity
- Passionate - We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it
The Junior Brand and Design Associate is part of INREV’s Marketing and Communications team (5 FTE) - Director of Marketing and Communications, Junior Brand and Design Associate, Brand and Design Associate, Communications Manager and Marketing Manager. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications and work very closely with the Brand and Design Associate to produce final design projects and day to day tasks.
As a Junior Brand and Design Associate, your main responsibility will be to create visually impactful content and support the communications department with the day to day roll out of projects via a variety of channels including website, email, newsletters, social media, and more. Also, you will help us to innovate and guard INREV’s brand identity. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate to gain a wide variety of experience in different areas of communication design and join a small, hands-on team that are keen to hear your ideas.
- Craft engaging design and communication materials (online and print) in line with the brand guidelines (social media images, ad banners, infographics, reports, presentations etc.)
- Proactively share creative ideas on how to improve INREV’s visual strategy
- Be an ambassador for the INREV brand guidelines, support internal INREV departments with day-to-day requests (design of PowerPoint presentations, format of Word documents, pictures, icons etc)
- Be involved in the brand ambassador initiative and help integrate consistent use of the INREV brand across all INREV departments and services
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects (creating marketing emails, executing social media campaigns etc.)
- Assist in keeping the INREV website updated with current information and maintain professional look and feel of the website
- Keep up to date to the latest trends in design and visual communication
- You are a recent graduate in Graphic / Media Design, Visual Communications or similar degree
- A good portfolio of design and creative projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Illustrator and InDesign)
- Expressive and creative, can adapt easily to changing situations and different design projects
- Passionate about design and branding, with an eye to detail and quality
- Proactive mentality, able to work to tight deadlines with a hands on approach
- Strong communication skills, able to efficiently communicate with colleagues
- The candidate must be fluent in English (written and oral)
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS is a plus
- Experience with video, animation creation is a plus
- Become part of a leading pan-European association, representing, promoting and shaping an industry which grows and develops at a high pace
- A young, energetic, international team
- Fun team building events and monthly team drinks
- Market competitive salary
- Contract 40 hours a week, initially based on an annual basis
- Annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
- Based in Amsterdam (Zuid-As)
Please send your resume, portfolio and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via button below.