INREV – the European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles is looking for a Digital marketing professional. We are looking for a positive and creative hands-on digital minded individual with excellent communication and organisational skills, and a proven track record in designing and rolling out successful marketing campaigns.
INREV is Europe’s leading platform for sharing knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practice across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association and work for and with our members.
The INREV team is currently made up of 32 employees, with 29 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, expanding knowledge and awareness of INREV, and increasing the association’s competitiveness.
During a recent strategy day, the INREV team set out to describe below what it means to work at INREV:
- Entrepreneurial - We are creative, innovative and resourceful and think beyond borders to get the job done
- Leaders - We strive to achieve the best, get things done and make a lasting difference for our community
- Family - We work together as a team and with our members in a professional and caring manner
- Inclusive - We take pride in being an oasis of diversity
- Passionate - We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it
The Digital Marketing Professional is part of INREV’s Marketing and Communications team (4 FTE) - Director of Marketing and Communications, Brand and Design Associate, Communications Manager and (Prospective) Digital marketing professional (Manager). You will work across every department to ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications and work very closely with the Communications Manager to ensure all activities fit within the overall marketing strategy.
As a Digital marketing professional you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans (in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communications) to retain existing members and attract new ones from across the globe. You will increase awareness, differentiate INREV from the competition and further shape the INREV brand. You will use these plans as a compass to guide not only what we say but what we do to deliver our unique value to members, prospective members and the wider industry in a compelling way.
You are responsible for designing and drive the overall marketing campaign strategy for INREV. This includes planning, executing and measuring all activities to gauge success, effectiveness and make improvements. You will create new - and review existing marketing processes and AUTOMATE where relevant, as well as collaborating with each department, ensuring that the (digital) marketing campaigns achieve INREV’s goals. Further, you will be responsible for helping with content marketing by completing a content mapping exercise, identifying gaps, and driving others to create relevant content, and in helping to build and implement an SEO strategy. We are not looking for an expert in either of these fields but rather someone who - with the support of experts (Hubspot implementation partner,digital agency and content experts from the team/ membership) - can help drive these initiatives forward.
As a person, you are creative, energetic and have an enthusiastic personality. You are eager to learn / have a flexible and open mindset / are people- and result driven. This role requires excellent creative, organisation, communication and analytical skills. The role requires a large element of collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, and you will be responsible for gauging the effectiveness of our activities.
As a professional, you are goal orientated and a self-starter with a hands-on attitude and working method. Because you already have experience on a tactical / strategic level you maintain an overview of your work. This gives you the insight to use the right means at the right time to achieve your goal. In addition, as a digital specialist > you are THE sparring partner for the management in this area.
- Development of a marketing roadmap and result-driven marketing campaigns
- Determining overall messaging, benefits and target audiences for different services in close collaboration with relevant departments
- Development and implementation of the overall marketing automation strategy for INREV
- Creation of member segmentation based on interests, activity and analytics to maximise impact
- Organisation of participation at key industry events to ensure that the non-listed industry is well represented
- Collaboration with the global association partners to ensure a coordinated effort and approach for marketing initiatives
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a broad (hands-on + tactical) B2B (digital) marketing role, preferably in the financial services / real estate investment industry or a member organisation
- An affinity with inbound marketing to create seamless, customer focused journeys that guide users, develop and retain members in the long term and attract new prospective members
- Ability to think creatively/out-of-the-box with excellent communication and to drive projects.
- Your way of getting a buy in from the stakeholders is data driven combined with your personal persuasiveness and enthusiasm.
- Experience with marketing automation is a MUST (Preferably Hubspot)
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to train and manage change, as well as ease with technology
- Excellent email marketing and digital campaign experience is essential
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns
- Excellent English, written and spoken. Additional European languages a plus
- An understanding of GDPR and its impact on marketing activities is a plus
- Good understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channel
Terms of Employment
The context, resources and ambition to further professionalize and expand marketing as THE Marketing specialist (your job title will be Marketing Manager) within INREV.
Become part of a leading European association that is representing, promoting and shaping a fast-paced and growing industry
A young, energetic, multicultural and growing team and company
Salary in line with the market / preferably Full time (40 hours a week) / annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
Based in Amsterdam (Zuid-As)