INREV – the European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles – is looking for a Training Manager to develop and execute the INREV training and education programme which provides best-in-class content, courses and webinars for all levels of professionals to grow throughout their careers.
INREV’s training and education programme is led by INREV and delivered by top professionals working at the forefront of the non-listed real estate industry. Our training courses and webinars provide a unique forum for accessible peer-to-peer education and exchange of professional best practices in our industry. We emphasise practical knowledge and hands-on learning, using real world examples and case studies. We even offer an academic certificate from Henley Business School.
INREV is Europe’s leading platform for the sharing of knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practices across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association, and work for and with our members.
The INREV team currently has 27 people, with 24 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, increasing knowledge of INREV and expanding the associations’ competitiveness.
The INREV training and education programme, which started in late 2007, has grown to 18 one and two-day courses offered across Europe. The Training Manager manages the organisation and delivery of the annual programme of training courses for the European non-listed real estate industry. The role includes developing new content as well as refining and revising the current programme in line with market developments, participant feedback and introducing new teaching and evaluation techniques.
INREV has partnered with Henley Business School to offer the INREV / Henley Certificate in European Non-Listed Real Estate Investment. The Training manager is responsible to manage the certificate to ensure quality stays high and increase awareness and adoption across the industry.
Besides the 18 in class training courses INREV is currently developing an eLearning programme. The Training Mangers will need to supervise and evaluate training modalities and to develop eLearning solutions through the application and utilization of various adult learning principles and eLearning technology tools.
The role also involves the organisation of webinars, and potential events such as educational breakfast seminars, informal gatherings and university lectures.
- Manage and further develop the INREV training programme including new learning techniques and eLearning strategy.
- Responsible for course content as well as the full delivery of the training calendar.
- Co-ordinate the INREV Training Committee to ensure contributions and support from them on existing programmes and development of new courses/formats.
- Manage and promote the INREV education certificate with Henley Business School.
- Manage the logistics such as venues, course marketing, committee and speaker liaison, and the delivery of training materials.
- Provide input and oversee budget of the training and education programme.
- Manage an effective marketing programme for individual courses including eLearning courses and the INREV / Henley Certificate.
The Training Manager is part of INREV’s Training team but works with the CEO and Department Heads to ensure consistent messaging and strong brand consistency. You will manage the Training Coordinator, report directly to the CEO and work very closely with the Head of Events to ensure all activity fits within the overall Events & Training strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years working experience in a training or education environment with experience in eLearning program design.
- Previous experience in real estate/finance/fund management sectors is a major advantage.
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders to interpret and articulate their training needs.
- Supervises and evaluates training modalities and develops eLearning solutions through the application and utilization of various adult learning principles and eLearning technology tools.
- Develops, conducts and implements training need assessments, program evaluations, instructional design methodologies and templates, and eLearning programs.
- Proactive mentality, excellent project management skills, willingness to roll up her/his sleeves, very hands-on, sociable and ongoing.
- Develop and deliver Train-the-Trainer or faculty development programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral English (working language at INREV). Proficient in other European language(s) is considered a bonus.
- Excellent skills in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and a good working knowledge of other MS Office applications such as Excel. Experience in using CRM systems.
- Become part of a leading European association that is representing, promoting and shaping a fast-paced and growing industry
- A young, energetic, multicultural and growing team
- Full time (40 hours a week) / annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
- Based in Amsterdam. Overnight travel is required. To start asap
Send cover letter and CV indicating your motivation, suitability, skills and experience relevant to this role to Paul Boske, Head of Finance and Administration email@example.com +31 (0)20 235 8611