Are you an expert in developing training programmes? Are you excited about the idea of collaborating with real estate experts and colleagues to further training and education in the real estate industry? INREV is looking for a Training Manager to join our team in Amsterdam.
INREV is Europe’s leading platform for sharing knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism, and best practice across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association and work for and with our members.
The INREV team is currently made up of 34 employees, with 30 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, expanding knowledge and awareness of INREV, and increasing the association’s competitiveness.
During a recent strategy day, the INREV team set out to describe below what it means to work at INREV:
- Entrepreneurial - We are creative, innovative and resourceful and think beyond borders to get the job done
- Leaders - We strive to achieve the best, get things done and make a lasting difference for our community
- Family - We work together as a team and with our members in a professional and caring manner
- Inclusive - We take pride in being an oasis of diversity
- Passionate - We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it
The Training Manager is part of INREV’s Training, Education and Events team (5 FTE): Director of Events and Education, Events Manager, Junior Events Associate, eLearning and Development Manager. You will report directly to the Director of Events and Education and work very closely with the eLearning and Development Manager.
As a Training Manager, your main responsibility is to manage the organisation and delivery of the annual programme of training courses (online and classroom) for the European non-listed real estate industry. The role includes the strategic enhancement of the current training and education programme, including the development of a best in class blended offer of online and classroom education.
It also involves developing new content as well as refining and revising the current programme in line with market developments, participant feedback and introducing new teaching and evaluation techniques. Furthermore, the role includes assessing training and development needs for INREV’s tutors, support speakers to develop presentation skills and present in-person training sessions.
INREV partners with Henley Business School in London offering the INREV / Henley Certificate in European Non-Listed Real Estate Investment. This certificate is the only official qualification in the industry and therefore an important aspect in our educational offer. The Training manager is responsible to manage the certificate to ensure quality stays high and increase awareness and adoption across the industry. It also includes management of the INREV/Henley Board as well as regular contact with Henley professors managing the final assessments.
The role also includes the organisation of webinars and university lectures.
- Manage and further develop the INREV training programme, including an optimum blended offer of online and classroom training courses
- Responsible for course content as well as the full delivery of the annual training calendar
- Manage and promote the INREV education certificate with Henley Business School
- Manage the logistics such as venues, online environment, course marketing, speaker liaison, and the delivery of training materials
- Provide input and oversee budget of the training and education programme
- Manage an effective marketing programme for individual courses including the INREV / Henley Certificate.
- Deliver classroom training to INREV’ tutors during the “Train the Trainer” day.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years working experience in a training and education or development environment with experience with online and classroom training.
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders to interpret and articulate their training needs
- Develop, manage, and implement training need assessments and program evaluations
- Proactive mentality, excellent project management skills, willingness to roll up her/his sleeves, very hands-on, sociable and ongoing
- Develop and deliver Train-the-Trainer or faculty development programs
- Previous experience in real estate/finance/fund management sectors is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral English (working language at INREV)
- Excellent skills in different learning management systems (experience with Talent LMS is a bonus)
- Excellent computer skills
- Become part of a leading pan-European association, representing, promoting and shaping an industry which grows and develops at a high pace
- A energetic, diverse and international team
- Fun team building events and monthly team drinks
- Market competitive salary
- Contract 40 hours a week, initially based on an annual basis
- Annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
- Based in Amsterdam (Zuid-As)
Please send your resume, portfolio and short motivation letter to Hedda.firstname.lastname@example.org