Total real estate assets under management have increased by 12.0% compared with last year figures, according to the results of the ANREV / INREV / NCREIF Fund Manager Survey 2019.
This year's results reveal that total real estate assets under management increased from €2.5 trillion to €2.8 trillion.
For the first time in the survey’s history, one manager has surpassed the €200 billion mark, while the other top-5 managers manage more than €100 billion each.
The Blackstone Group has topped the list of global real estate managers for the third consecutive year. The US manager posted €201.6 billion of real estate assets, increasing their AUM by €17.3 billion compared with the previous year.
With €2.3 trillion, non-listed real estate funds comprise the largest portion of total real estate AUM, representing 82.9% of the total.
Download full report and snapshot
Here you can find what some of the press are saying:
- 'Blackstone leads global surge in property investment' Financial Times
- 'Top global real estate manager scores industry first with AUM in excess of €200bn' Property Magazine
- 'Blackstone durchbricht die Schallmauer von 200 Mrd. Euro' Immobilien Zeitung
- 'Les actifs sous gestion à travers le monde totalisaient 2 800 Mds€ en 2018' Business Immo
- 'Blackstone tops global fund manager rankings' EuroProperty
22 May 2019, Amsterdam – The Fund Manager Survey 2019, published today by INREV, ANREV and NCREIF, reveals a 12.0% increase in global real estate assets under management (AUM) reaching a total of €2.8 trillion in 2018. Read press release >