Over half (52.2%) of the vehicles in the Debt Funds Universe have a senior loan strategy, according to the results of the Debt Funds Universe 2018. The Debt Funds Universe includes 67 vehicles representing target GAV of €33.0 billion.
- Most debt funds have a closed end structure
- Few debt funds have a pure loan acquisition strategy
- Western Europe most popular regional strategy for debt funds
- Of the single country strategies, the UK dominates
- The majority of debt funds have a multi sector strategy
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a debt fund and would like to be part of the Universe.
Download report below or access the live database, the Debt Funds Universe.
16 October 2018, Amsterdam – The 2018 INREV Debt Funds Universe report, reveals the continuing strength of real estate debt funds. The full Universe of 67 vehicles – eight more than last year – recorded a total target gross asset value of €33.0 billion – up from €30.2 billion in 2017. Read full press release