Terms and conditions
General information regarding all INREV Events
- The Membership Terms and Conditions fully apply to INREV Events. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any provisions of these Event Terms and Conditions and the Membership Terms and Conditions, first the Event Terms and Conditions and then the Membership Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All INREV Events, not including INREV Training Courses, are accessible for INREV Members and INREV’s invitees only, with the provision that registration for INREV Events is only possible for Representatives.
- Notwithstanding provisions regarding the costs of cancellation or no-show, all INREV Events are free of charge.
- Admission to any INREV Event is subject to registration and subsequent written confirmation of that registration by INREV. If a Member has not yet paid their annual INREV membership fee, INREV will not confirm registration of any of their Representatives for the Annual Conference until payment is made.
- By registering for an INREV Event, attendees accept and acknowledge that images may be taken of them during the INREV Events and give INREV express permission to use these images for reproduction. Only in the event that such an image depicts a close up of a particular attendee or a small group of attendees, INREV shall seek additional permission for the use of such an image.
- Unless explicitly otherwise agreed, INREV Events are for Members and their Representatives only. Partners of Representatives are not able to join the INREV Events or any other event-related activities such as lunch and/or evening events.
Cancellation and no-show policy
- Although attendance of most INREV Events is free of charge, cancellation is not. When registering for an INREV Event, INREV will inform Representatives of the applicable cancellation fee.
- With the exception of cancellation for the Annual Conference, there is no charge for cancellation until two weeks before the start of the INREV Event.
- With the exception of cancellation for the Annual Conference, full cancellation fee must be paid when cancelling within two weeks of the start of the INREV Event.
- As a Representative, if you register and your registration is confirmed by INREV, but you do not attend an INREV Event (no-show), INREV reserves the right to charge you with the full cancellation fee to cover the costs that INREV will incur.