The INREV Debt Vehicles Universe includes information on debt vehicle characteristics such as loan strategy, size, domicile, structure and vintage. Today it represents €62.9 billion total target equity, spread across 117 vehicles.
A snapshot of the universe is published every year in October. The latest highlights show:
- >60% of investors plan to increase their short term allocations to non-listed real estate debt
- the largest increase since inception
- recent fund launches focus on senior debt strategies and direct lending
- over €25 billion of debt is expected to mature in the next 10 years
- attractive returns, but the assessment of risk is also more complex