Our office is located 7 minutes by train from Schiphol airport, or 20 minutes by taxi (see directions below By Car).
For an overview of trains and buses that stop at Amsterdam Zuid, please refer to www.9292ov.nl and www.ns.nl.
The NS Schiphol Airport train station is located directly below Schiphol Plaza. Follow the signs in the airport to 'Train' or 'Schiphol Plaza'
- Buy a one-way or day return ticket to 'Amsterdam Zuid' from the kiosks or on your phone
- Check the screens or go to ns.nl to see which platform the next train to 'Amsterdam Zuid' / 'Amsterdam Z' will be departing from. 'Amsterdam Zuid' will not be the final destination, but a stop en route
- Locate the escalator or lift downstairs for your platform and check-in to the train network at the top of the escalators before descending to board your train
- Get off at Amsterdam Zuid and check out of the train network at the gates, walk through the station to Gustav Mahlerplein
From Amsterdam Zuid
- Take the station exit Mahlerplein (south side). You will arrive at the Gustav Mahler Square
- The entrance to our office is located on the right hand side of the square if your back is to the train station
- In the main hall of the building, walk past the reception and turn left. Take an elevator to the INREV office on the 8th floor (not all elevators go to the 8th floor)
By metro or tram
For an overview of trams and buses that stop at Amsterdam Zuid, please refer to www.9292ov.nl.
From Sloterdijk, Duivendrecht or Bijlmer: take line 50 direction Gein
- From Central Station or Station Amstel: take line 51 direction Westwijk
- From Amsterdam Central Station: take tram 5 direction Amstelveen Binnenhof
- Get off at Amsterdam Zuid and walk through the station to the south side to Gustav Mahlerplein (see directions above from Amsterdam Zuid)
Navigation users: the closest car park is 'Mahler car park - East' on Aaron Copland Street.
- From A10 South: Exit S109 Amsterdam RAI.
- From Utrecht / Amersfoort: turn left at exit (follow the signs WTC). Take first right immediately after the traffic lights.
- From Den Haag / Haarlem: go straight ahead at exit (follow WTC). Take first left immediately after traffic lights. You are now on the Boelelaan.
- After about 700 meters, turn right onto Beethoven Street
- At the first traffic light (ABN AMRO building), turn left onto Gustav Mahlerlaan
- Follow the signs Mahler parking garage
- On your right you will first pass the ABN AMRO building, then the Mahler Square and the ITO Tower where INREV is located
- After driving past the ITO Tower, take the first right (Aaron Copland Street)
- After about 25 meters on the left you will find the entrance to the Mahler car park (see directions below for Mahler car park - East)
Mahler car park - East
The entrance to the car park is at the Aaron Copland Street. INREV visitors park on level -2.
You can access the ITO Tower directly from the car park. You arrive at level -2 by keeping right until after the bend. Keep straight and at the end follow the route to the left. If there are no more free parking spaces at -2, you can also go to level -3, -4 and -5 for parking. Follow the instructions in the garage.
- After parking, follow the green pedestrian signs 'Kantoor ITO' to the entrance of the ITO tower
- In the main hall, walk past the reception and turn left and take an elevator to the INREV office on the 8th floor (not all elevators go to the 8th floor)