Please join us at the INREV Annual Conference on 22, 23 and 24 April 2024 in the vibrant city of Berlin. We’ll kick off with the traditional welcome dinner on Monday 22 April, followed by two days of inspirational and insightful content and plenty of time to catch up with industry peers. Please familiarise yourself with the process described below. You need to be logged in with your INREV account to proceed. It is not possible to register for someone else.
The conference fee: €2350
In case you have any questions, please visit our FAQs page.
In a world shaped by unprecedented market circumstances, we’ll bring you a wealth of perspectives, from both within and beyond the industry, to help you chart a course through the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Our stellar line up of guest speakers include:
- Anatole Kaletsky, Economist and award-winning journalist
- Bruce Flatt, CEO of Brookfield Asset Management
- General Sir Mark Caleton-Smith, former Chief of the General Staff, British Army
- Peter Altmaier, Former German Minister of Economy and Energy and Former Finance Minister
- Jeff Hines and Laura Hines-Pierce Co-CEO’s of Hines
- Sarina Wiegman, Head Coach of England’s Women’s Football Team
Plus, we will hear from seasoned industry experts who have weathered several market storms and came out the other side. Hear from lenders and tenants about their evolving needs in today’s dynamic landscape, and gain valuable perspectives from global investors on strategies, challenges and opportunities. We will also take time to shine a light on the ‘housing crisis’ and explore actionable steps for the industry to make a difference.
Please download the latest programme here.
INREV membership is at a corporate level. To provide as many members as possible with the opportunity to attend the conference, INREV offers a limited number of seats per member company. Please read this carefully.
INREV provides limited seats per member company:
- INREV guarantees 1 corporate seat per member company
- INREV guarantees 2 corporate seats per Funds of Funds members and Investor Member company
These seats are guaranteed until Tuesday 27 February 2024. It is the member company’s responsibility to designate these guaranteed seats to specific member representatives.
A fee of €2350 is subject to most conference registrations
The fee includes:
- Two nights of accommodation on 22 and 23 April 2024
- 2 Conference days on 23 and 24 April 2024 (including lunches and coffee breaks)
- Welcome dinner on 22 April 2024
- Evening programme and gala dinner on 23 April 2024
- Closing lunch on 24 April 2024
Most investor members are entitled to 1 complimentary seat
- Investor members: One seat is complimentary and the other reserved seat is invoiced at €2350
- Introductory investor members who joined after September 2023: One seat is complimentary and the other reserved seat is invoiced at €2350
- Introductory investor members who joined before September 2023: both seats are payable at the full conference rate of €2350
In addition to the corporate seat the following members are entitled to a guaranteed personal seat:
- Management Board members
- Investor Advisory Council (IAC) members
- Fund Manager Advisory Council (FMAC) members
- Committee chairs
- Honorary members
- Annual Conference working group members
- Global Alliance members
This personal seat is non-transferable and kept available until Tuesday 27 February 2024. If you are taking up a personal seat, please indicate this on the event registration form.
Except for committee chairs, committee members are not entitled to a personal seat but will be given priority on the waiting list.
Any further interested member representatives are encouraged to register for a waiting list seat. INREV will make best efforts to accommodate these requests. INREV will assign available seats to members on the waiting list as of Tuesday 19 March 2024. Assigning of seats to member representatives on the waiting list is at INREV’s discretion.
Budapester Str. 2, 10787