Terms and conditions
General information regarding all INREV Events
- The Membership Terms and Conditions fully apply to INREV Events. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any provisions of these Event Terms and Conditions and the Membership Terms and Conditions, first the Event Terms and Conditions and then the Membership Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All INREV Events, not including INREV Training Courses, are accessible for INREV Members and INREV’s invitees only, with the provision that registration for INREV Events is only possible for Representatives.
- Notwithstanding provisions regarding the costs of cancellation or no-show, all INREV Events are free of charge.
- Admission to any INREV Event is subject to registration and subsequent written confirmation of that registration by INREV. If a Member has not yet paid their annual INREV membership fee, INREV will not confirm registration of any of their Representatives for the Annual Conference until payment is made.
- By registering for an INREV Event, attendees accept and acknowledge that images may be taken of them during the INREV Events and give INREV express permission to use these images for reproduction. Only in the event that such an image depicts a close up of a particular attendee or a small group of attendees, INREV shall seek additional permission for the use of such an image.
- Unless explicitly otherwise agreed, INREV Events are for Members and their Representatives only. Partners of Representatives are not able to join the INREV Events or any other event-related activities such as lunch and/or evening events.
- INREV is committed to data privacy and protecting your personal information. We may disclose your personal data on a digital or printed attendees list. We will only state your full name and the name of the organization you work for.