These terms govern use of the Internet forum at https://connect.inrev.org (“Forum Terms”) which is run by the European Association for Investors in Non-listed Real Estate Vehicles (“INREV”).
1. Use of the Forum
Subject to these Forum Terms, INREV gives you permission to use the forum. Everyone needs to agree to these Forum Terms to use the forum.
2. Conditions for Use of the Forum
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You may no longer use the forum if INREV contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use the forum in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
3. Acceptable Use
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in usernames or other unique identifiers on the forum.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not use the forum to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by INREV.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the forum.
- You may not show any part of the forum on other websites with <iframe>.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum.
4. Content Standards
- You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, username, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
INREV may investigate and prosecute violations of these Forum Terms to the fullest legal extent.
INREV reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason. You shall notify INREV as soon as possible upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or use of the information by any individual or entity.
6. Your account
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the forum.
You may close your account at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to be responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorised by you or not, until you either close your account or notify INREV that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify INREV immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised.
INREV may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the forum if INREV reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these Forum Terms.
7. Your content
Between you and INREV, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the forum. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the forum is sponsored or approved by INREV. But at a minimum, you license INREV to provide content that you submit to the forum to other users of the forum.
8. Your responsibility
You agree to indemnify INREV from legal claims by others related to your breach of these Forum Terms, or breach of these Forum Terms by others using your account on the forum. Both you and INREV agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify INREV as soon as possible. If INREV fails to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify INREV for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow INREV to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify INREV, and to cooperate with those efforts. INREV agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You accept all risk of using the forum and content on the forum. As far as the law allows, INREV and its suppliers provide the forum on an “as is” basis, without any warranty or obligations (ongoing or otherwise) of any kind to you or any other third party.
10. Limits on liability
INREV is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for any (i) inability to access the forum, (ii) errors, omissions or computer viruses or other malicious code on the forum and/or INREV’s website, (iii) INREV’s website not being up to date or (iv) infringement of any third party right. All legal and contractual defenses (including, but not limited to, exclusions and limitations of liability) apply regardless of the legal ground on which liability is based and may be revoked by INREV’s licensors, contributors, suppliers, subcontractors and those for which INREV is vicariously liable.
The laws of the Netherlands Law will govern any dispute related to these Forum Terms or your use of the forum.
The competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute in connection with the Forum Terms without prejudice to the right of appeal to the Supreme Court.
These Forum Terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and INREV about use of the forum.
You may notify INREV under these Forum Terms, and send questions to INREV, at email@example.com.
INREV may notify you under these Forum Terms using the e-mail address under your INREV account.
INREV last updated these Forum Terms on June 1, 2020, and INREV reserves the right to change these Forum Terms at any time without further notice.