Best-in-class investors, investment managers and service providers need transparency and best practices to be successful professionals and excel in the non-listed real estate industry. The ten modules of the INREV Guidelines are the key to this success. Through this online course, you will gain a deeper appreciation of all aspects of structuring and managing vehicles from governance to reporting, sustainability considerations and exit.
In case you have any questions, please reach out to INREV Academy.
Under the guidance of course leader Michael Hornsby, you will learn through industry expert-led videos, interactive exercises and homework assignments. During the course, you’ll also join four virtual live sessions with an opportunity to hear from and question our guest industry experts. You’ll also meet and work with your fellow learners for case studies and discussions. All course material is spread out into manageable chunks of approximately three to five hours of content per week.
The course will cover the following topics:
Each week covers one or more modules of the INREV Guidelines and related practical insights in this order:
- Module 1: Introduction to the INREV Guidelines
- Module 2: Property Valuation
- Module 3: Liquidity
- Module 4: INREV NAV
- Module 5: Performance Measurement
- Module 6: Fees and Expense Metrics
- Module 7: Reporting
- Module 8: Code of Tax Conduct
- Module 9: Governance
- Module 10: Sustainability
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Organise and structure a vehicle according to the latest best practices
- Consistently calculate a vehicle’s performance
- Understand what it means to have a transparent and fair valuation process
- Know how to conduct or assess an Annual Report
This course is ideal for those who have had a couple of years of working experience in the non-listed real estate industry, including investors, investment managers, asset managers and advisors. By joining the course, participants will learn about how the INREV Guidelines can support them in their day-to-day roles.
Details will be provided to successfully registered participants.