Young Professionals Conference 2022 | Stockholm
The Young Professionals Conference is the flagship event of the industry for Young Professionals under-35. The event brings together the industry's future leaders to enjoy a programme of carefully curated topics, speakers, thought-provoking discussion and inspiring stories. The conference enables ample opportunities for Young Professionals to grow their network, catch up with peers and make new and lasting connections.
Young Professional Conference 2022, Stockholm
After a two-year hiatus, the Young Professionals Conference is back in a live setting in the Swedish capital, Stockholm. Join us on 30 June for thought-provoking discussion, the latest geo-political and economic insights, as well as the latest trends and opinions from experts from the non listed real estate industry and beyond.
During this one day programme centered around the main theme, ‘The new generation: Working towards a sustainable future’, we’ll introduce experts from the industry and beyond to present topics including the current geo-political situation in, ‘Conflict on the doorstep’, a keynote presentation by Ron Keller, former Dutch Ambassador to Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and China who will share some insights into how the war in Ukraine is reshaping Europe’s geopolitical landscape.
Inflation is also a topic not to be missed of the agenda and Beatrice Guedi, Head of Research and Innovation, Swiss Life Asset Managers will shed some light on what rising prices mean for real estate. Erika Olsén, CIO, AREIM will introduce the Nordic theme to the event with ‘Risk, return and responsible leadership’, sharing the latest updates on the region, and we’ll hear from an investor panel on how to invest in challenging times.
Exploring the social strand of ESG, Charlie MacGregor, CEO and Founder of The Student Hotel will join us to present on the power of community and creating better places through connection.
We're also excited to launch INREV's first Young Professionals Mentorship Programme at the Conference - More info.
INREV will limit the number of places to two seats per company to ensure representation from as many member companies as possible at this event. Any additional employees who are interested in attending the conference, are encouraged to register and will be placed on the waiting list.
Terms and Conditions
- This event is open for INREV members up to the age of 35 years.
Mandatory hotel accommodation
- Attendance of this conference is free of charge. However, INREV arranges accommodation for all attending representatives. Use of this accommodation is mandatory for the night of 30 June 2022. Delegates are kindly asked to settle the payment directly to the hotel before departure. The bedroom rate is €225 per night including breakfast.
- The membership terms and conditions fully apply to INREV events. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any provisions of these event terms and conditions and the membership terms and conditions, first the event terms and conditions and then the membership terms and conditions shall prevail.
- All INREV events, not including INREV training courses, are accessible for INREV members and their representatives only. Unless explicitly otherwise agreed, partners and/or invitees of representatives are not able to join INREV Events or any other event related activities.
- Notwithstanding provisions regarding the costs of cancellation or no-show, all INREV Events are free of charge.
- Admission to any INREV event is subject to registration and subsequent written confirmation of that registration by INREV. If a member has not yet paid their annual INREV membership fee, INREV will not confirm registration of any of their representatives for any INREV event until payment is made.
- By registering for an INREV Event, attendees accept and acknowledge that images may be taken of them during the INREV Events and give INREV express permission to use these images for reproduction.
- By registering for an INREV Event, attendees accept and acknowledge that the event may be recorded and give INREV express permission to use these recordings for reproduction.
- INREV is committed to data privacy and protecting your personal information. We may disclose your personal data on a digital or printed attendees list. We will only state your full name and the name of the organization you work for.
Number of registrations
- INREV will limit the number of places to two seats per company to ensure representation from as many member companies as possible at this event. Any additional employees who are interested in attending the conference, are encouraged to register and will be placed on the waiting list.
Cancellation policy and no-show policy
- There is no charge for cancellations until Friday 17 June 2022 17:00 CET.
- Cancellations received after Friday 17 June 2022 17:00 CET will be charged the full cancellation fee of €750.
- Participants who do not show up at the event (no show), will be charged a €750 no-show fee.