This first INREV eLearning module will provide delegates with a practical understanding of basic INREV NAV standards. This additional service in our training programme will provide a stepping stone to the classroom training, making sure that everyone is at the same level before they undertake the more advanced courses. Of course, it is also a great way to update or refresh your knowledge on INREV NAV.
Participants in the Introduction to INREV NAV eLearning module will acquire a good understanding of basic INREV NAV standards. Topics covered include basic concepts of INREV NAV, INREV NAV adjustment categories, calculations of various adjustments as well as disclosure of INREV NAV.
At the end of the eLearning module, your knowledge will be tested in a quiz.
- INREV NAV concepts
- Calculating the adjustments
- Category 1: Reclassification of certain IFRS / local GAAP liabilities as components of equity
- Category 2: Fair value of assets and liabilities
- Category 3: Effects of the expected manner of settlement of sales/vehicle unwinding
- Category 4: Other adjustments
Who should attend?
The eLearning module will be of interest to accountants, investors, fund managers as well as advisors involved in this part of the non-listed real estate industry who wish to gain a basic understanding of INREV NAV or refresh their knowledge upon the INREV NAV standards.
Please be aware that this eLearning module also counts as prerequisite for participation in the Advanced NAV classroom training.
Upon completion of the training, delegates should:
- Be familiair with the basic concepts of INREV NAV
- Know how to calculate some of its adjustments
- Understand good practice around disclosure
This initial eLearning module is free and open to members as well as non-members.