The All Funds Index total return eased to 0.22% in the first quarter 2020 down from 1.80% recorded in the previous quarter, according to the results of the INREV Quarterly Index Q1 2020.
Key highlights of INREV Quarterly Index Q1 2020:
- The Q1 2020 data collection was accompanied by a questionnaire on the impact of COVID-19 on valuations.
- The majority of respondents to the questionnaire indicate that a large part of their real estate portfolios were valued under the “Material Uncertainty” clause
- The Q1 2020 is the weakest quarter since 2012, displaying a 0.22% quarterly return
- Core outperformed value added with returns of 0.28% versus -0.73%, respectively
- UK focused funds performance worsen further, posting -2.46% over Q1 2020
View detailed analysis via the Index Analysis Tool or download the report, Excel and snapshots below.
The INREV Index is a performance index for European non-listed real estate funds investing 90% or more in Europe. The information for the quarterly goes back to Q2 2000. The Quarterly Index is published 8 weeks after the end of the quarter, and reports are available in PDF format. The reports cover the performance of non-listed funds in Euro, USD, GBP, JPY, AUD and in Local Currency and are available for members only, please login to download.