Unlock the potential of Joint Ventures (JVs) and Club Deals (CDs) in real estate investments at our upcoming course on 24 January 2024 in Amsterdam. As revealed by the INREV Investment Intentions Survey 2023, JVs and CDs are the second preferred route of entry for real estate allocations, making this course a timely and relevant topic for industry professionals.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the business case for JVs and CDs from manager and investor perspectives
- Know key terms and structures used for real estate JVs and CDs
- Have a good overview of governance provisions
- Gain specific knowledge about execution and operational risks
- Identify potential areas of dispute and misalignment
Led by Justin Cornelius, Partner at Goodwin, this one-day course includes insightful presentations, a panel discussion, and case study examples presented by leading experts from the industry. This course is ideal for institutional investors or investment managers who are considering entering a JV or CD, as well as those already managing these products and wanting to improve their knowledge of related aspects.