We are delighted to announce that registration is officially open for the flagship INREV Annual Conference 2024. The conference will take place in the vibrant city of Berlin, starting with a welcome dinner on 22 April, followed by two days of insightful presentations, interviews and panel discussions, as well as plenty of networking opportunities.
Attendees can expect to hear a wealth of perspectives from within and beyond the industry on the theme of ‘Building on foundations: learning to adapt to the changing investing landscape’.
To secure any guaranteed seat(s) dependent on your membership type, please register by Tuesday 27 February 2024.
We have a stellar line up of guest speakers to inspire and guide you through uncharted waters in the current market, featuring:
- Anatole Kaletsky, Economist and award-winning journalist
- Bruce Flatt, CEO of Brookfield Asset Management
- General Sir Mark Carleton-Smith, former Chief of the General Staff, British Army
- Peter Altmaier, Former German Minister of Economy and Energy and Former Finance Minister
- Jeff Hines and Laura Hines-Pierce, Co-CEO’s of Hines
- Sarina Wiegman, Head Coach of England’s Women’s Football Team
For full details of the event, including the programme, fees, and registration process, please visit the Annual Conference page below.