May 23, 2023
The All German Vehicle Index returned an annual performance of 4.89% over 2019, according to the results of the INREV German Vehicles Annual Index 2020.
Key highlights of the INREV German Vehicles Annual Index 2020:
- The All German Vehicle Index performance increased to 4.89% over 2019, up from 4.30% in 2018
- Spezialfonds posted a total return of 8.39% in 2019, the highest performance on record. Publikumsfonds also improved over the year with a total return of 2.85%
- Vehicles targeting Germany-only remained the best performers for the tenth consecutive year
- Global strategy vehicles recorded a performance of 4.94%, up from 3.33% in 2018
- The residential sector outpaced all other sectors with a remarkable performance of 10.75% in 2019
View a detailed analysis via the German Vehicles Index Analysis Tool or download the report, Excel and snapshots below.
German Vehicles Annual Index
Published on 02 May 2023
The INREV German Vehicles Annual Index covers the performance of non-listed real estate vehicles domiciled in Germany on an annual basis.
The 2023 version covers the full year 2022.