The All German Vehicle Index returned an annual performance of 4.89% over 2019, according to the results of the INREV German Vehicles Annual Index 2020.
Key highlights of the INREV German Vehicles Annual Index 2020:
- The All German Vehicle Index performance increased to 4.89% over 2019, up from 4.30% in 2018
- Spezialfonds posted a total return of 8.39% in 2019, the highest performance on record. Publikumsfonds also improved over the year with a total return of 2.85%
- Vehicles targeting Germany-only remained the best performers for the tenth consecutive year
- Global strategy vehicles recorded a performance of 4.94%, up from 3.33% in 2018
- The residential sector outpaced all other sectors with a remarkable performance of 10.75% in 2019
View a detailed analysis via the German Vehicles Index Analysis Tool or download the report, Excel and snapshots below.
The INREV German Vehicles Annual Index covers the performance of non-listed real estate vehicles domiciled in Germany on an annual basis.
The 2022 version covers the full year 2021.