Due to high demand, we are back with a third run of our ESG Essentials course. ESG is integral to every aspect of responsible and sustainable non-listed real estate investing. It guides investment decision-making as the industry addresses its responsibilities to tackle climate change in the built environment, as well as its efforts to improve the contribution it makes to meeting societal and community needs.
If you have any questions, please contact INREV Academy.
Our updated INREV ESG Essentials online course provides a solid understanding of this integral area of real estate investing. You’ll learn how the industry’s ESG efforts have evolved; how it tackles decarbonisation; the growth of impact investing; and how the industry’s work is being shaped by the reporting and regulatory environments, including our own INREV initiatives.
Mathieu Elshout, Head of Sustainability and Impact Investing at PATRIZIA, will lead the course, which is delivered through five on-demand eLearning modules. You complete these modules in your own time in an informative and interactive learning environment through videos, exercises, case studies and quizzes.
Throughout the four-week course, you are encouraged to share your questions on the Discussion Board. There will be two online Q&A sessions, during which industry experts will answer the questions received. All participants will need to join these Zoom sessions to receive their official Certificate of Attendance.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: Introduction to ESG
- Module 2: Net Zero pathways
- Module 3: INREV Sustainability Guidelines
- Module 4: ESG-related regulations
- Module 5: Impact Investing
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of the evolution and priorities of ESG in the non-listed real estate industry.
- Learn how the industry is addressing and evaluating Net Zero pathways.
- Identify and work with Sustainability Guidelines best practices.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest ESG regulatory issues.
- Develop a clear understanding of the emerging field of impact investing.
This course is targeted at younger professionals in the early years of their careers, or for those that are new to the non-listed real estate industry. ESG Essentials works as an excellent follow-up training from the INREV Foundation Course for those who want to explore ESG in more detail.