In today’s market, investors need to perform good due diligence in an efficient way. The INREV Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) provides a standardised and well adopted framework, helping investors achieve a high level of scrutiny when entering a vehicle for the first time.
The INREV DDQ allows investors to assess deals within a limited time frame while still managing risks properly. To keep up with the pace of today’s market, to cope with multiple investors and to understand global settings standardised instruments are becoming more important.
To meet the needs of the different fund structures now widely available, INREV provides three questionnaires for: non-listed real estate vehicles, fund of funds and multi managers, and real estate debt vehicles.
- Download the Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) - now including German version (Deutsch)
- Download the INREV Non Disclosure Agreement
- View Due Diligence Committee page
- Download Due Diligence Data Room Guidelines
- Download Operational Due Diligence Framework
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or phone +31 (0)20 235 8600.