An updated (2018) report commissioned by INREV and EPRA that explores real estate's role in the European economy.
If you missed the INREV/GRESB webinar last week, you can now view it online to hear insights on the ESG performance of European non-listed real estate portfolios and hear Roxana Isaiu, Director Real Estate, GRESB, Sebastiaan Blom, Investment Manager at PGGM and Daniel Chang, Managing Director at Hines discuss the results of the 2018 GRESB real estate survey.
Zsolt Toth, External Affairs & EU Liaison Manager at RICS in Brussels and member of the European Commission’s High Level Technical Working Group on Sustainable Finance, presents on Sustainable Finance Action Plan and Taxonomy.
The Finance, Operations and Technology Round Table 2018 brought together senior finance, technology and reporting specialists for a full day event to discuss how the latest technology trends are impacting businesses.
The latest Tax Round Table event updated attendees on current tax developments, how they impact fund structuring and about changing national rules that challenge tax planning.
Health and Well-being in Real Estate: Why does it matter?
The wellness agenda has evolved into a fundamental pillar of corporate real estate strategy becoming a firmly entrenched necessity at the core of future real estate investment decisions
This webinar is led by Tim Habraken, Associate Director at CBRE Nederland and Abigail Dean, Head of Sustainability at TH Real estate.
The webinar covers:
- Outlook on the societal dynamics and background of why the health and well-being has become such an important topic in real estate;
- How does H&W relate to sustainability / ESG;
- Explanation of different H&W concepts and how to define and implement a suitable H&W strategy;
- Overview of implemented H&W strategies across different asset classes on fund and asset levels
- Specifications and Certificates available in the market
- Real life examples of WHP programmes.