Due to high demand, we are back with the third run of our ESG Essentials course. Led by Mathieu Elshout, Head of Sustainability and Impact Investing at PATRIZIA, our online course provides a core foundation for understanding this integral area of real estate investing.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the evolution and priorities of ESG in the non-listed real estate industry
- Learn how the industry is addressing and evaluating Net Zero pathways
- Identify and work with the INREV Sustainability Guidelines
- Stay up-to-date on the latest ESG regulatory issues
- Develop a clear understanding of the emerging field of impact investing
This four-week course includes two online Q&A sessions with industry experts, and a variety of interactive learning modules with videos, exercises, case studies and quizzes. This course is ideal for professionals who are new to the non-listed real estate industry. ESG Essentials also works as an excellent follow-up training from the INREV Foundation Course for those who want to explore ESG in more detail.