INREV membership is open to all participants in the European non-listed real estate investment industry. INREV currently has around 375 corporate members, including leading investors, fund managers, fund of funds managers and others involved in this multi-faceted industry, such as advisors. Membership is at a corporate level, and member companies can sign up as many employees as they wish to enjoy membership benefits.
- What's going on in 2017 - download our events, training, research & industry calendars to see what's going on in 2017
- Research & industry data reports - view our list of publications, or download snapshots and past reports listed in the box on the right
- Analytical tools - learn more about INREV's Index & Vehicles Universe online analysis tools
- Events - view the list of upcoming and recent events where members enjoy rich content while exchanging ideas and networking with industry peers
- Training courses and webinars - non-members can also join our local training courses across Europe, while online webinars are available only to members
- Over 375 corporate members, with over 4000 contacts - members can share their contact details and access our online directory of over 4000 contacts, while non-members are restricted to our list of corporate members
Join INREV as a New Member Company
INREV offers three types of corporate membership:
Full membership is open to participants in the European non-listed real estate investment industry. These include fund of funds managers, fund managers, as well as advisors, such as accountants and lawyers, and full members have the right to vote during INREVs annual general meeting. The annual membership fee is €10,000.
Introductory Membership for Institutional Investors
We also offer a reduced membership fee of €2,500 annually, for the first 24 months. This rate is applicable to pension funds and insurance companies that qualify as institutional investors*. During this time these institutional investors will be entitled to the same full member benefits as those who pay the full member fee of €10,000. After 24 months have passed, the full membership fee will be applicable.
*This rate is not applicable to those that qualify as fund manager or as fund of funds managers.
Academic membership is open to non-profit research institutions and universities. Academic members may participate in working committees and other INREV activities and events, but cannot vote during the annual general meeting. The annual academic membership fee is €500.
How to apply
INREV membership is at a corporate level. You can register additional representatives online from your organisation at no extra cost. All additional representatives will have direct access to the members-only sections of the website and receive our weekly newsletter, have access to INREV publications, receive invitations to INREV events, training courses, and other members-only information.
- Download our brochure outlining the benefits of membership
- Download INREV's articles of association under publications
- Download INREV's Organisation & Governance information
We also offer a reduced membership fee of €2,500 annually, for first 24 months. This rate is applicable to pension funds and insurance companies that qualify as institutional investors*. During this time these institutional investors will be entitled to the same full member benefits as those who pay the full member fee of €10,000. After the 24 months have passed, the full membership fee will be applicable.