Can you explain the fundamentals of due diligence and its role in the non-listed real estate industry? This INREV eLearning module will introduce participants to the due diligence process for non-listed investments. Besides, you can familiarise yourself with the INREV Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) and what this tool has to offer you.
Participants in the Introduction to Effective Due Diligence eLearning module will acquire a basic understanding of how to carry out an effective and efficient due diligence process. Topics covered include an introduction to the non-listed real estate industry, the fundamentals of the due diligence process, the INREV Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) as well as how to effectively prepare, communicate and evaluate information during the process.
Throughout the eLearning module, industry experts will share their knowledge and advise.
- The market for non-listed real estate
- The INREV Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ)
- Off to a good start with Due Diligence (practical examples)
Who should attend?
The eLearning module will be of interest to investors, investment managers as well as advisors involved in the non-listed real estate industry who wish to gain an understanding of the due diligence process and/or the different phases of the INREV Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ).
Please be aware that this eLearning module also counts as prerequisite for participation in the INREV Effective Due Diligence classroom course.
Upon completion of the module, participants should:
- Understand the role of due diligence in today’s non-listed real estate market
- Understand the fundamentals of an effective due diligence process
- Understand how to effectively prepare for a due diligence process
- Understand the structure of the INREV Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ)
- Understand the benefits of a more standardised approach to due diligence
This eLearning module is open to members as well as non-members.